Happy Friday, friends! Popping in really quickly on this Friday to share one final Nordstrom purchase roundup with yall. Don't forget, the biggest sale of the year (seriously though...) is going on right now but prices go back up on MONDAY! So this really is your final chance to grab sale goodies. Lots of things have been sold out for a while now, but fear not, there are still some amazing things worth snagging. Actually, a few of these items still available have been some of my personal favorite purchases of the entire sale. Check it out!
- These booties that JUST came back in my size (in the color I wanted). Literally grabbed them up this morning and am soooo happy!!!
- Cozy jammies that everyone seems to be obsessed with. Thinking they might be the perfect pair to put in my hospital bag...
- This little fluffy bear hoodie for baby girl that even got Michael to "ooh and ahh"!
- Speaking of my man, this is one of his favorite brand of t-shirts on major sale
- Obsessed with this product line. Just get this, will ya?
- The actual softest wrap I have EVER owned. Will not be taking it off until like March.
- And the softest bralette of all time. Got the pinky color and am certain I'll be living in this postpartum (okay fine, and up until then, too!) I need in ALL colors, pretty please!
Happy shopping and deal grabbing. Have a wonderful weekend!!