I would most definitely consider myself a girly girl, but I have never been one of those girls who is obsessed with makeup and trying tons of new things. Let's be honest... my makeup routine takes me about 5 minutes (maybe 10 if I'm kicking it up a notch) and I like it that way!
That being said, I do love to feel put together and get super excited when I find new products that make me feel good but also don't add a bunch of time to my said routine! ;) Today I'm sharing 5 products that have found a permanent spot in my current makeup routine!
1. NARS Blush in "Orgasm" - While this shade may make you blush (...pun intended) there's a reason it's the #1 selling blush in the country! Its peachy pink color and golden shimmer is honestly flattering on EVERY woman's skin tone. That sounds crazy but it's true! It's a universal favorite among women everywhere and I've been obsessed with wearing this color all summer long! (I use this angled brush for applying.)
2. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - This is another cult favorite of beauty lovers everywhere and I finally bit the bullet and purchased my own. This is not an every day product for me (during the week I'm pretty much BB/CC cream & mascara only) but I've loved wearing it on the weekends when I'm wearing more of a "full face". The whole point of this powder is to set your makeup and make it last longer. Tip: use a powder brush (like this one) to lightly apply and then gently press into skin with a velour puff. The puff is the real secret to how the powder sets your makeup, so I highly suggest using one!
3. Maybelline Brow Precise Eyebrow Perfecting Highlighter - This is a hidden gem for me and I'm excited to let you in on my little secret! :) While this is meant for highlighting your brow, I also use this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes! It's such an easy thing to do but makes a HUGE difference in how awake and open your eyes look. If you haven't given this beauty hack a try, do it! PS - this is by no means the only product that does the trick, it's just the one I'm using right now.
4. L'Oréal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara - As I already mentioned, mascara is something that I almost never go a day without wearing. I found this mascara maybe a month or two ago and it's safe to say I'm a convert! The brush is super fine and literally will not clump, making application smooth and precise. My lashes are naturally very long and this just makes them longer, fuller, and (because I use Carbon Black) super dark. I LOVE this stuff!
5. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in "Candy Apple" - This lipstick is an oldie but a goodie for me. I love the color and the buttery texture of it goes on super smooth and leaves my lips feeling soft all day. I also feel like the color lasts pretty long and I don't have to worry about reapplying a million times a day!
Thanks for reading today and I really hope you give a couple of these a try! You know I never share anything I don't actually love myself, so trust me when I say ALL of these are in my makeup bag right now and being used consistently!
Can't wait to hear what you think! Be sure to tell me if you try any of these products out!