Happy Monday! It's a new week and time for a new holiday gift guide for y'all. Today it's all about the guys in your life - husbands, dads, brothers, boyfriends, uncles, best friends... whoever! Am I the only one who thinks shopping for guys is hard!? Well, since I clearly have no clue what boys like, I had a little help with this week's gift guide from MY own guys: my husband, dad and both brothers (in-law)!
So, ladies, believe me when I say that these are great ideas straight from the men themselves. I'm super impressed with the ideas they came up with and am excited to share with y'all today. You can click directly on the items in the image above to shop, or scroll down to shop at the end of the post!
A couple of highlights from my perspective...
- This tabletop cigar lighter. Michael has one of these and it's seriously so cool and comes in handy more than you'd imagine. Definitely worth the investment!
- A good cocktail shaker set, which makes the perfect addition to a bar cart. This copper one would look pretty sitting on anyone's countertop!
- All guys need a timeless watch and I think this one from Diesel is very classic. Would be great for a guy who likes (or has) to dress for business frequently.
- A great duffel like this Carhartt one would be useful for a quick weekend getaway and perfect for an outdoorsy guy who totes around a lot of gear. I love how durable it is!
- My brother-in-law is adamant that all men need a great pair of buckskin gloves and since he hails from up north, I think I'll trust him on that! These Red Wing gloves are so pretty and the description really does have me convinced that all men should own a pair.
Okay girls, your turn to share any great ideas you might have! We need to stick together here! ;) And be sure to come back next Monday for the 3rd gift guide of this holiday season...