Hi y'all! I normally don't do a lot of posting on the weekends, but I just couldn't wait to share this with y'all. I am a big lover of Amazon (as I think we all are!) and have recently made some amazing purchases online that I'm dying to tell y'all about!
1. This Lace Floral Long Maxi Beach Coverup - I bought this before we went to Hawaii (for less than $15!) and absolutely loved it. You probably saw it in the picture above from Instagram, where I got several questions and comments about it. Can you believe what a steal this is!?
2. Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat from ESARORA - If you follow other beauty/fashion bloggers, I'm sure you've seen these or at least a version of them. These amazing mats suction to your sink and allow you to give your makeup brushes and tools a deep cleaning. I love the fun color and how flexible and portable these guys are. Such a no-brainer!
3. These brightly colored Cooper Cases - I'm a bag lady as well as a "bag within a bag" lady. My purses always have tinier bags or pouches where I keep things organized by categories such as makeup, lipsticks, pens, gift cards, etc. I love pouches and these are perfect for travel, especially the beach. Both cases are water, sand and sun resistant. I loved having these in our beach bag in Hawaii!
4. Square Cross Body Handbag - Another purchase I made before Hawaii... I wanted a small but beachy looking bag and found this cutie online for $15. I mean, you can't beat that! I only brought 2 purses with me to Hawaii (you have no idea how big of a deal that is) and used this one 90% of the time! Michael started lovingly referring to this as my "box" haha. Such a fun and easy purchase for a tropical vacay!
5. The Miracle Cube Timer - I saw this in another blogger's Instagram picture a while back and had to do some major research! There are preset times for 5, 15, 30 and 60 minutes and all you do is flip to the minute side you want and the timer begins! This is perfect for anyone who needs a little extra help focusing throughout the day and wants to keep track of how you're spending your time!
Now it's your turn... what's your favorite Amazon purchase that I need to know about!?